Paperback Editions Now Available in Europe


I'm very pleased to announce that very soon all of my books that are currently available in paperback editions in the U.S. will also be available in paperback in the U.K., Germany, France, Spain and Italy.

I've made most of my books available in paperback form where feasible, as I know there are many people who - quite understandably - still prefer to hold a physical book in their hands and read from paper pages rather than screens. I completely get that, and that's why, in the U.S. at least, I've been diligent in making sure hard copies were available for those who want them.

But now, I'm happy to say, they will also be available in Europe, too. Actually, I just checked and it looks like most of them are already available on the Amazon U.K. site. Perfect!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Mania!

A Rebel Among the Wretched

A Mouth Full of Ashes