"The Craft" at TheatreFest

Yes, "The Craft" continues its extraordinary Australian odyssey this weekend where it will be performed as a part of the 10th annual Central Coast TheatreFest in Toukley, NSW.

The play will be performed by the same team (actors Helen Herridge and Gerard Dunning, and director Gavin Crichley) that did such a terrific job with it at the Woy Woy Little Theatre earlier this year. Getting "The Craft" into TheatreFest proved to be not without its challenges, but the persistence, dedication and inventiveness shown by Gavin, Helen and Gerard in getting it on the bill without sacrificing the integrity of the play speaks volumes. Their determination to perform the play once more, despite some hurdles, shows me just how much they enjoyed working on the play, and which I must say I find quite humbling.

Anyway, I hope they all break a leg this weekend, and more than anything I hope they have a rollicking good time.

Also, I have to say I love the terrific graphic they've created for it.

I only wish I was there to see the show in person.

Have a great time, guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Mania!

A Rebel Among the Wretched

A Mouth Full of Ashes