More Grotesquerie


The original stage play version of Cafe Grotesquerie has just been published by Smith & Kraus in their anthology The Best Ten Minute plays 2011. As you may know, I recently adapted the play into a short story as one of the Broken World collection I'm putting together. I hope to have the rest of those stories, and the complete collection (or omnibus edition) out over the next few weeks.

I'm also going through some changes and transitions in my private life (all good), which has resulted in me not being very present around here or much of anywhere lately. This situation will continue for a little longer, and then when the dust has settled, I'll be back with a vengeance.

And since I'm shaking things up and reconfiguring some things in my life right now, I've decided that this would also be a good time to redesign the blog, so if you happen by here sometime over the next few weeks and think that you've come to the wrong place, don't worry - it's only a facelift, and a much needed one at that. I won't be having a facelift myself just yet, but I will be having a bit of a lifelift. When it's completed, I'll be refreshed, rebooted, redesigned, reformatted and resized, ready to inundate the world with new books, new stories, and lashings of new blog posts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Mania!

A Rebel Among the Wretched

A Mouth Full of Ashes