And The Winner Is...Me!

Yes, in case you haven't heard, I have been awarded the "Worst Blogger of the Year" award! It was pretty much a given, since my nearest competitors were nowhere near the level of "Worst" that I was. You could say I was in a class by myself.

The award was presented in a private ceremony, by me, to me, in front of my dusty computer. I gave a short 'thank you' speech to myself and then thought about blogging about it, suddenly felt very lazy and decided against it (until now, obviously).

The truth is I've been incredibly busy lately doing that thing that writer's are supposed to do - writing. Just not on my blog, for which I feel very ashamed. I had stated previously that I was now going to be blogging a lot more often, when in fact the opposite has occurred. My intentions were good, but...well, we all know what the road to hell is paved with.

I promise I will do better in the future.

And look out for the upcoming release of my new short comedy adapted from my play "Cuthbert's Last Stand" coming very soon!

Oliver Koomsatira, Anthony Perzow, and Laura Mitchell in the Montreal production of ‘Cuthbert's Last Stand’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Mania!

A Rebel Among the Wretched

Opening Night for "The Craft"