No. 1 in Australia!

I was very excited and more than a little proud to see that “Monologues They’llRemember You By” had become the number one bestselling book in Theater Acting & Auditioning in the Amazon.com.au Kindle Store today.

In truth, I’ve been astonished, overjoyed and rather humbled by the tremendous reception the book has enjoyed since its release. It’s been selling extremely well in the US and has also proven to be a popular seller in the UK, Canada, Australia, and Continental Europe.

So a great big, heartfelt thank you to everyone who’s purchased a copy so far, and more than that, I hope it helps land you all of the roles you’re chasing after – for me to know that my words have helped you achieve your goals would be the ultimate reward.

And to my friends Down Under, all I can say is…good on you, mates!

Comments

  1. Digital Service 24h.com .I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. Buy Amazon Accounts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Mania!

A Rebel Among the Wretched

Opening Night for "The Craft"