Father performs "Let it Be" to raise funds for his 11-month-old's cancer bills

Yes, today's post has nothing to do with books or writing and everything to do with a little 11 month old boy named Noah.

I hope you'll forgive me going off topic today, but I came across this on Boing Boing and was very touched by it, so I'd like to do my part in helping spread the word.

I've attempted to embed the video below, but in case it doesn't work, please click on one of the below links to find out more.

I'll let Noah's father, Mike, take it from here:

Dear Friends and Supporters,

On July 5th, 2012, my 11-month-old son, Noah, was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. Please consider giving in support, as well as helping spread this link. The proceeds from your contribution will go towards getting Noah the best care possible, as well as helping keep our family afloat while we focus on little Noah’s treatment and comfort. Anyone who contributes will receive a downloadable audio version of this rendition. A special thanks to Jesse, and everyone else at A Cappella Records and Cover Cows, for suggesting I record a charity song for Noah, as well as offering to waive any of their proceeds from the money received.
Thanks so much for your friendship, generosity and support.
-Mike



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Mania!

A Rebel Among the Wretched

“Carbon-Based Life Form Seeks Similar” Receives Second Publishing Deal