Do You Have an Embarrassing Odour?

If you don't, you can get one for just 99c (or about 64p) in the Kindle Store. Yes, that's right, another short story release from the upcoming collection Strange Tales of the Curiously Uncommon is available now. Don't delay!

The complete collection should be released before the end of the month, or early February at the latest.

Now, one of my New Year's resolutions was not to shill my books so much on my blog, so having gotten that out of the way...

Random thoughts:

As of the 15th day of this New Year, we've had 22 murders here in the fair city of Philadelphia. We average around the same number of murders as there are days in a calendar year, so we're off to a bad start. To give some kind of comparison, London, with an urban population of around 8.5 million people has an average of 171 murders a year. The urban population of Philadelphia is about 0.5 million. Yes, it's that bad. There's a reason we have acquired the unfortunate nickname of Killadelphia.

Looking for some good new music? I'd recommend a new album I just discovered by Jez Kerr called "Numb Mouth Eat Waste." It's great! He's a former member of A Certain Ratio (ah, back in the day...Orange Juice, John Cooper Clarke, all that stuff). Anyway, check it out if you're starved of good new music that isn't genetically engineered: Numb Mouth Eat Waste (And iTunes, of course).

Haven't seen "Mamma Maggie" yet, and as much as I admire Meryl Streep, I don't think I will. Acting it's one thing, living it's another. I dug deep for the miners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Mania!

A Rebel Among the Wretched

Opening Night for "The Craft"