It's Alive!

Yes, it's my first post of 2012 and despite my resolution to shill less often with my posts, I'm starting off the year by doing just that!

Well, in this case I sort of have too, as this is a new book release. Yes, A Stunning Confession is finally live in the Kindle Store! It's a quirky, darkly humorous short story taken from my forthcoming collection "Strange Tales of the Curiously Uncommon". Here's an overview:

As Ron and Jan made themselves comfortable on their sofa, they thought they were settling in for just another quiet night in front of the television. But beneath the surface of this seemingly benign evening of domestic routine, each was withholding a guilty secret from the other, and on this particular evening one of them found they could contain themselves no longer.

Questionable paternity, a murderous child, artificial insemination - all of this paled in comparison to the evening's final, sensational revelation!


I hope to have the complete collection out before the end of the month, so stay tuned!

Comments

  1. Another nice cover & interesting-sounding story. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Helen! Greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Andrew, I just finished "Strange Tales of the Curiously Uncommon". I must say, well done!!! It is almost a work of art, dark as a piece of obsidian, and yet smooth and polished. I enjoyed everything about it from the wonderfully appropriate illustrations to the delightful stories with a common theme running through them. A treasure Mr. Biss, one I'll certainly be keeping for a re-read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Mania!

A Rebel Among the Wretched

Opening Night for "The Craft"