“Filler” Now Published; London Production Announced

I’m pleased to report that my play “Filler” is now published in the new anthology “The Best Ten Minute Plays 2014”, published by Smith & Kraus, Inc., edited by Lawrence Harbison. This is the fifth play I’ve had included in these annual anthologies, and I’m delighted to be in the company of so many other talented playwrights. The book is literally hot off the press, so unfortunately I can’t yet provide any links to it, though it will doubtless be popping up at all fine retailers of note in the very near future.

Also, I recently received word that “Filler” has been selected by London’s Ghost Dog Productions for inclusion in its latest Playground New Writing Showcase. The show will comprise of eight plays, all revolving around the theme of deception. The production takes place from 21st-23rd of July, 2014, at The Horse & Stables, in Waterloo, London. More details will become available on the company’s Facebook page closer to opening. I’m so happy to have this play produced in my old stomping ground - not just in terms of London itself, but of Waterloo in particular…whose station I visited many, many times during my London years.

Comments

  1. Congratulations Andrew! I'm not the least bit surprised you are getting recognition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Mania!

A Rebel Among the Wretched

A Mouth Full of Ashes