Monologue to be Published in New Anthology

I was recently informed that a monologue from my play “Suburban Redux” has been selected for inclusion in a new monologue collection to be published by Pioneer Drama Service, Inc.

The new monologue anthology, “Audition Monologues For Young Men 2016,” is scheduled to be published in the spring of 2016 and will be edited by Gerald Lee Ratliff. This will mark the fourth collection of Mr. Ratliff’s that I have had the honor of having my work included in, and my first with Pioneer Drama Service. The monologue in question for this particular book comes from the rather shy, awkward character of Tristram.

Pioneer Drama Service is an Englewood, Colorado-based publisher of plays and musicals, and is one of the largest play publishers in the United States.

Comments

  1. How wonderful. Congratulations, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jeanne - a character I think you know quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Indeed I do. Know and love, I might add.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Mania!

A Rebel Among the Wretched

A Mouth Full of Ashes