Grotesquerie in New York

I recently received word that my play "Cafe Grotesquerie" had been selected for an annual one-act festival in New York entitled "Vignettes for the Apocalypse" produced by a very interesting company called EndTimes Productions. I thought I'd have a lot of difficulty finding a home for this particular play, oddity that it is, but I must say it would seem to be right at home in this festival. It's billed as focusing on pieces with horror, sci-fi, political, or dystopian themes, and my play most definitely belongs in the latter category. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what they do with it, and more than happy that this strange little play wasn't as hard to place as I'd imagined. Like they say, everybody's somebody's baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Mania!

A Rebel Among the Wretched

Opening Night for "The Craft"