The End of the World Report



Sales for the Kindle edition of ‘The End of the World’ have gone through the roof, so I’ve decided to capitalize on this phenomenal response by creating a hard copy version of the book. Okay, maybe my sales figures are exaggerated a little (read: lot), but it’ll take time to get it moving, so I’m not too concerned, and I already have two literary blogs that have agreed to review the book, so if the response is good that should help a little.

Meanwhile I’ve been busy with Amazon’s Create Space company, fine tuning the hard copy. It’s with them now, pending their review process. It’s been a lot of work (much more than the Kindle version) but hopefully it’ll be worth it. I’ll let you know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Mania!

A Rebel Among the Wretched

Opening Night for "The Craft"